School, College & University Stress Management
Stresswise provides stress management for school, college and universities. This enables students, including mature students and teachers alike, to gain better understand about stress in broader terms and why its mismanagement can be so destructive to health, family, friends and careers.
Stress presentations, or themes, can be delivered individually, or as an integral part of a scheme of work, or programme throughout the term.
Themes can include the following:
- Managing study pressure.
- work/life balance
- Recognising signs and symptoms of stress in self and others.
- Removing barriers to learning that cause anxiety and stress.
- How to become more resilient to stress.
- Developing effective coping skills, including study and time management.
- The importance of positive self-talk, e.g. with exam preparation, pressure and/or resits.
- Improving student drive, motivation and moral.
- Improving establishment interpersonal relationships.
- Improving health, self-development and productivity for ongoing success.
- The importance of exercise, balanced diet, quality sleep and relaxation techniques, as integral buffers to stress.
Other related areas I can provide support with:
- Clustering of life changes
- Reintegration e.g. developing new relationships
- Too much pressure and demands from daily activities
- Panic attacks
- Self management
- Confidence issues
- Life scripts, identity formation & career choice
- Anticipating post-study challenges
- Coping with college and university stress.
N.A. Whitman. “When students feel that they are in control of their lives and their time, they remain eager,curious and caring”
Please don’t hesitate in contacting me to discuss your exact requirements and any questions. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
“Whatever the stress, we can all learn to stress less”.